Jenny McCarthy is set to strip off again for Playboy


London 

Jenny McCarthy is set to strip off again for Playboy - nearly 20 years after her first saucy shoot, reported British daily The Sun on Saturday.

The 39-year-old ex-wife of Jim Carrey found fame by peeling off and becoming the Playmate Of The Year in 1994.

And now the yummy mummy is going to get her famous curves out just before she hits her fourth decade in November.


The former MTV presenter will wear just her birthday suit on the cover of Hugh Hefner's July/August edition of the fruity mag.

The comedian said: "All I wanted to do when I began in the industry was work with my clothes on and now I just hope to get them off!"

Mum-of-one Jenny's talents can currently be seen on US TV where she hosts the reality show Love In The Wild.

And it's not about growing old gracefully.

She admits to helping Mother Nature out with a dose of wrinkle-killer.

She has said: "I'm an obvious Botox user. I tell everyone.

"I get Botox in my forehead. I just have my doctor do a little shot."

Hugh's laughing now?

1 comments

Write Down Your Responses

Banner Exchange CLICK HERE bhattarai.roshanraj@gmail.com