Jennifer Lopez’s Next Planning Going On

Without a new season of “American Idol” to pencil in her calendar,Jennifer Lopez is eyeing some studio time.
 The actress and singer told while discussing her new crime thriller,”Parker,”
that the past few years haven’t allowed for extra time to put toward her career. With ‘Idol’ I wasn;t doing as much,”the 43-year-old said. “But now I’m back to it .
Now ,look out!” One of the top priorities on her agenda, as she’s recently wrapped her world tour, is joining the slew of artists who are working on releasing new music. “The tour was amazing …..It was fantastic, seeing all the fans all over the world. And now have this film coming out and I’ll probably just get into making more films right away,” Lopez said. “I’m also making my tenth album this year.”
 We wonder if a certain Casper Smart will inspire any love songs on this new album, as Lopez told People magazine in its new issue that her 25-year-old boyfriend has helped her pull through the aftermath of her 2011 split from Marc Anthony.
“I just got out of a big, heavy, devastating thing, and he’s helped me heal,” Lopez said. “He’s been there for me.” ‘She’s well-aware of thir age difference, however, and isn’t afraid to call him on it.
“I ask him, Why don’t you go find a young girlfriend and get out of here? What do you want with me ?And you think, ‘how long is this gonna be ? ‘You think, ‘Okay, in 10 years
I’m going to be like this and you’re going to be like that’ and…..men at that age are….I think all different things,” she said. “The truth is we don’t know what’s going to happen. We’re loving this moment right now. We make each other happy.”

,

0 comments

Write Down Your Responses

Banner Exchange CLICK HERE bhattarai.roshanraj@gmail.com