Kelly Brook loves her reputation as a bimbo

While many models hate being judged just on their looks, Kelly, 32, insists she's found fame, fortune and success being "the smiley, girly,
booby girl".

The stunning star speaks out in a new magazine interview to promote her role in Keith Lemon: The Film.

The model-turned-actress stripped down to her underwear for a sexy shoot before sitting down for a chat with the film's star, Keith Lemon himself.

When Keith asked if she minded being a bimbo, Kelly said: "I just roll with it. If someone says, ‘Right, you’re going to be the smiley, girly, booby girl,' you go, ‘Okay, yes. I’m going to be that and see where that takes you.’

"And so far it has taken me all over the world, I can wake up smiling and go to bed without driving myself mad thinking ‘I wanna be taken seriously’.”

Kelly also used the interview to take a swipe at Simon Cowell, who sacked her from her job as a judge on Britain's Got Talent - calling the music mogul "weird".

She said: "I saw Simon Cowell once afterwards. I caught his eye and I thought, ‘I’m not going to say hello to him, I can’t be bothered,’ and then he kind of just sulked over and sat next to me.

"Then all of the photographers came and then they took a picture as if we were friends. We’re not friends.

"It was weird. They’re all weird. I’ve been in the business for 15 years. I turn up and I do my job. I’m professional and if I’m not comfortable I’m honest, I’m really straight forward. If it was editing, if it was bad, they could have edited it to make me look good.

“They said ‘be yourself’, and I was, and then they fired me!”

Undeterred, Kelly's set her sights on much bigger and better things.

She recently jetted out to LA with hunk boyfriend Thom Evans to hold meetings with Hollywood casting agents in the hope that her part in Keith Lemon: The Film will help her launch a tinseltown career.

Even if they weren't impressed with her acting, they can't deny she looks great on the big screen.

0 comments

Write Down Your Responses

Banner Exchange CLICK HERE bhattarai.roshanraj@gmail.com