Angelina Jolie has played down the hype surrounding her right leg at this year's Oscars.


LONDON: 
Angelina Jolie has played down the hype surrounding her right leg at this year's Oscars in February, which saw her posing on the red carpet in a black Versace gown slit to the thigh.

Angelina Jolie has played down the hype surrounding her right leg at this year's Oscars.

The 36-year-old actress ''didn't pay any attention'' to the jokes that littered the internet after she was pictured posing on the red carpet at the Academy Awards in February dressed in a black Versace gown slit to the thigh, which flashed her right
leg.

She told The Huffington Post: ''I honestly didn't pay attention to it. You know what I mean?

''I don't watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don't click on it. And the people I surround myself with don't really talk about that kind of stuff.

''I heard something, but I didn't pay any attention. It's as simple as being a woman picking a dress you like and having a night, and not really thinking about anything else.''

Following the event, a twitter account called @AngiesRightLeg was created, and it now has more than 48,000 followers.

0 comments

Write Down Your Responses

Banner Exchange CLICK HERE bhattarai.roshanraj@gmail.com